Friday, April 15, 2011

Long Time...

So, it's been a while since i've updated this thing. I haven't been feeling motivated or inspired in a while but after reading Lola's blog (http://www.arockstarjedi.blogspot.com/ CHECK IT OUT!!!) I decided to just come back with a little getting to know me blog. So here are 25 random facts about myself.

1. My best friend Hannah and I will have known eachother for 10 years on September 7th of this year. In these 10 years I think we fought once and it lasted for roughly 30 minutes. I don't know what I'd do without her. She puts up with my craziness like no other and somehow manages to cheer me up when I am incredibly sad.

2. On that note I have the most incredible friends and family in the entire world. I know everyone says it but it's true. I would not be the person I am today without them. I love all them so much, even when we fight and I think one of the biggest things I need to work on is letting people know how much I care about and love them.

3. I have two kitties and they go by many names, Stella and Twoshoes, Biocky and White Biocky (thanks mom and Ebet), Doctor Mew and Ameow Pond...the list goes on. They are the sweetest babies ever and they make me laugh so much. They do so many things that they shouldn't but at night when they cuddle with you, you just can't stay mad.

4. I have no piercings or tattoos. Never even had my ears pierced.

5. Most of the time I make strange faces in pictures because at least then the picture is entertaining. I don't have a tendency to like pictures of myself and yet I look at them constantly.

6. If I like something I tend to get obsessive and learn everything I possibly can about it. Kings of Leon, Twilight, Doctor Who...the list goes on.

7. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. As much as I love Narnia and Twilight, Harry Potter will always be the best to me and hold a special place in my heart.

8. I love depressing music and movies. No matter what they always make me feel happy I have the life I do.

9. I watch way too much television. I've gotten better about it over the years but I still have a problem with not wanting to go out and do something for fear of missing one of my shows.

10. I never had a scar on my body until about 2 years ago when I scratched myself on my dresser.

11. I have been called a walking encyclopedia/ walking internet by numerous people because of my ability to recite random knowledge and for having answers to random questions.

12. I love to cook. It makes me happy. There is nothing better than listening to music and cooking.

13. Cheese is my favorite food ever. I can eat with everything. Cheddar, jack, bleu, mozzarella, feta, Gruyère...put cheese in front of me and I will be a very happy girl.

14. My favorite video game will always be Sonic and Tales for the Sega Genesis.

15. I like to document everything. I like looking back on the past and having physical records of things that happened.

16. I have a borderline creepy obsession with Jared Followill and Doctor Who. If Jared ever played the Doctor I think my life would be complete.

17. Jeopardy is probably the show I've been watching the longest.

18. Sam Bradley has probably brought more amazing people into my life than any other thing ever. DeEtta, Lola, Dustin, Lisa, Shelly, Theresa...the list goes on.

19. I really don't feel like I'm interesting enough to come up with 25 facts about myself that people would actually care about.

20. I will never ever get sick of going to Disneyland. Ever.

21. I have the worst sense of direction in the entire world. I have been known to give directions such as "you know, you turn at that one building with the blue top" or "you make a that way [point left or right] and then you turn at the fence...I think."

22. I fear the ocean and the things that live in it more than anything else.

23. I'm pretty tall (6 foot) and I love to wear heels. I like being a giant.

24. Darrell is kicking me right now and i'm going to steal his sock because I don't know when not to poke the bear.

25. The first CD I ever bought myself was Fallen by Evanescence because I am a total badass. I still know the words to every song.




BONUS FACT: Kaitlin, Katrina, Hannah, Caroline, Darrell, Jelena, Dominic, DeEtta, Lola, Shelly, Brittany, Michael, Dave, Noah...these people always manage to do something to make everything better and it is impossible not to acknowledge their greatness.

ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh <33333333 Im JUST now realizing we didn't get a pic together :( Don't worry, Next time! *cough* September *cough*
    love love love!!!
    De xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Me too:(
    Next time definitely <3
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete