Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back home

So I got back home from Eugene last night. At first I was really excited to leave and be coming home to my friends, but on the ride home I got really sad. I'm going to miss waking up and seeing my aunts and uncles, seeing Uncle D hanging out in the backyard, playing with Vincent and Payton and so many other things.

UNCLE D chillin' at the wedding

John and Baby V


I had such a great time just hanging out with my family. I didn't realize how much I missed Easton, John and Jordan (who I never see) and how funny and epically wonderful my entire family is. I had the greatest time just staying up until 5 am talking to Mr. E and Jordan and hanging out with all the rest of my cousins. I'm really blessed to have such a sweet family who never fail to amaze me.

Jordan and V... J makes a mean grilled cheese

John and his little man

cutest photo ever of Easton and Vincent

I met some awesome people like Sarah and Uncle D and Marty and everyone else. I was so happy just watching V and Payton. They are the greatest kids in the world and I really, really miss them. I want to go back again, sooner rather than later. I can't express the sadness I felt this morning and just not seeing everyone. I bonded with so many of my cousins. I got to see Kathleen get married and just be so absolutely in love. It's everything you wish for your family and it just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.


Payton, looking gorgeous as a flowergirl

Vincent is the happiest baby ever

More or less, I just wish I saw my family more, especially my Oregon family. I love them all so much and i'm going to try and make a trip up there by the end of the year.

\
my cousins (from left to right) Claire, Juliana, Anna, April, Me, Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment