Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oregon

So, I'm in Eugene Oregon right now for my cousin Kathleen's wedding. It's been a lot of fun but I miss my friends terribly (even though it has only been two days). We've already had some great drunken family nights which I love and overall, it's really amazing.

Most of my time has been spent playing with my "niece" and "nephew" (they are my cousin john's children but I'm still their aunt). Babies and children are the most fun ever. Vincent is 9 months old and Payton is 7 and they are the greatest kids ever. Baby V and I have really bonded in these past couple days and Payton is my little buddy. Sidenote, someone did think I was Payton's mother, which was awesome.

Now all my drunk cousin's are arriving home from the bachelor and bachelorette parties so I am going to go now. More later

Bye for now

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment