Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Cold and i'm thinking too much

Well, last night Katrina and Brenda had an awesome day after Thanksgiving party and I can't even begin to explain how much fun it was so i'm not even going to try. Just know that it was amazing. A friend of Brenda's named Kat was there and she was fantastic. We were talking for quite a while and she told me that I was pretty and smart which I was very taken aback by. I realized I don't take compliments very well and I just said thank you because I didn't know what to say. Sometimes I act very full of myself (jokingly, which I hope most of my friends have realized by now) and i'll say how great I am but I feel like it's odd when someone else tells you something nice about you, especially someone you just met. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was incredibly nice but I found it so odd and i just didn't know how to react.

Basically, this led me to think about how people perceive me and how there are quite a few people who really don't like me. They've told me they don't like me and it makes me oddly unhappy. I'm saying odd a lot tonight..hmmmm. Anyway, I'm just really curious as to how i'm perceived by people and why I rub certain people the wrong way ( if anyone has any complaints, let me know, i'll work on it.)

Other than that, I'm really excited for SamFestWest'10 on Thursday. It's going to be spectacular. I am very excited to be seeing Sam and Twoshoes and Mr. Notto. I really hope my cough is gone by Thursday, it needs to go away now. Hannah and I are going to see Craig Ferguson on Monday which makes me happy and then Dave's birthday is Wednesday which is going to be very, very fun.

I can't stop listening to The Weepies and Cary Brothers right now. I love them.

i love this video too

i feel like dressing up for something but Alas, i have no occasion, sad.

I think that's all for now. It's time to watch Ace of Cakes. I have a sick addiction to the food network :/

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment