Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just to Make Things Clear

I know I tend not to get worked up by things and just let things go by the wayside. To some people, this makes it seem like I'm just kind of an unobservant, airhead who doesn't get things or understand things. Let it be know that this is not the case. I am an extremely observant person and I CHOOSE to not get worked up and I CHOOSE not to be bothered. This does NOT mean I don't understand the rude, bitchy, condescending, snide remarks you make under your breath. It really takes a lot to piss me off this much but over the past while certain people have managed to do it.

I try to be positive and I know I fail at times. A lot of the time actually, and I know that I can be a complete and utter bitch. However, I have never made these sorts of comments to you or been remotely mean to this person I am referring to and yet I am being treated like a simpleton, who just does what they are told and has no mind of their own.

I am making it clear here and now that if this continues to happen I am not going to be such a nice person and I will be done with overlooking these nasty little remarks. You should be happy to know how much you've managed to piss me off and ruin my night. You want to bring the bitchiness out, then do so at your own risk. I am sick and tired of being treated like I don't know what in the hell is going on and i'm an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment