Friday, November 12, 2010

Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement...

First, before I forget, this is my badass pumpkin from Halloween. I'm so proud of it. It;s the first non-face I've ever carved

It's from the Because of The Times album cover

different angle of epic

So anyway, it's late but I decided "what the hey, time to blog!" I have recently truly discovered the joys of the internet. These are just a couple of the keys to my heart:



Oh, Leo, you so crazy. Anyway, i've been going through all of the Leonardo Dihapprio and sad Keanu photos and i can't tell you the last thing that made me laugh that much. People are geniuses.

So anyway, here's what's going on in real life. It is so effing windy. I am so sick and tired of the wind, it's so obnoxious. Kittens are still really precious. They're my babies. Even when they're being smelly and annoying I can't be mad at them.

Blackey being precious

Kitten Heart

True Love...Darrell loves zee kitties

sleeping baby!

Blackey and sad Keanu...life is complete

this warms my hear...Blackey, Scout and Scruffy

Kaitlin managed to capture this magic

They're my parrots

Scout and Whitey are snuggle buddies

awwwww


OLIVE!!!!!!

so freaking precious

Anywho, this is basically just a photospam post. Not much is going on. I'm watching Darrell play Call of Duty right now which is pretty fun. Last night, he lectured Amy and I on why Littlefoot is the best and how he works with the guy who voiced him in LBT II,III, and IV. His name is Scott McAfee and he works like 20 feet away from him. It's pretty awesome right. Going to Disneyland on Sunday which is going to be really, really fn. I'm most definitely looking forward to it. Plus, midnight Harry Potter. It's going to be amazing!!!

Sam Bradley's EP came out last tuesday and Details is my jam. I love, love, love it. I can't wait for it to be December to see him live. It is going to be super amazing. I think that's all for now.

I'm listening to Sam, Bobby Long, Bethany Joy Galeotti, and Ke$ha. It's a great mix. We R Who We R is my jam. night night :D

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment