Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Recap

2010 brings to a close the second decade of my life. Overall, it was a pretty good year. There were some not so fun points (Darrell, stop crashing your motorcycle) and there were some really high points (Eugene, KoL, Sam, etc.) I became friends with some absolutely wonderful people (DeEtta, Dustin, Brittany) and some friendships became much stronger (Michael, Amy). I learned a lot and generally had a really great 2010.

Caroline headed off to Germany which sucks because I miss her so much, but i'm so happy she is experiencing new things and having a great time. Hannah and I are still inseparable and as time goes on I continue to realize how truly lucky I am to have the people that I have in my life.

I have lots of hopes and goals for the upcoming year and hope to continue growing as a person. I'm sending all my love and happy thoughts to the people in my life and I say to you all I love you and thank you so much for having my back, I don't know what I would do without you.

I wish everyone a fun and safe New Years Eve and an incredible 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment