Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Known Facts About Me

The other day #littleknownfactsaboutme was a trending topic on twitter so it got me to thinking about what some little known facts about me were. These are just a few that I find interesting about myself (most likely, they will only be interesting to me, but whatevsies)

1. I could listen to Warren Zevon for everyday of the rest of my life and be happy. This probably has something to do with the fact that my mom loves him so much and made me listen to him growing up, but besides that I just like the different tones of his songs and how he can make ridiculous lyrics just work. Plus, Keep Me in Your Heart never fails to move me.


2. I can remember mundane facts like no other. I am full of so much useless information that no one will ever need to know (Sean Connery worked as a coffin polisher before going into acting) but for some reason I can't get these random little facts out of my head.

3. I am insanely emotional and my tear ducts are hardwired to every emotion I have. I cry a lot in movies, which never used to happen, but for the past few years it's just been ridiculous.

4. I love cheese. Cheese makes me happy. Cheese is a deliciously wonderful thing.

5. I have no natural balance. I can be walking straight and just start to fall over. I think it's an inner-ear problem but i'm not sure. I also have a tendency to walk into things.

6. I am extremely accident prone. I got a paper cut off a ziploc bag once and have a scar from a cut i got on my dresser...that has no sharp corners (that's one of my personal faves). I fall a lot and get cuts and bruises all the time. However, I have never broken a bone. I also HATE blood.

7. I am a terrible singer but I love karaoke. I always start off a little shy but as time goes on I let loose, which isn't necessarily a good thing. Whiskey also helps with the singing part.

8. I can listen to the same song on repeat for a long time. I listened to Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol 108 times on repeat once. I can do the same with movies. I once watched Armageddon 3 times in one day...I don't know what that says about me.

9. I love taking pictures but I'm not a very good photographer. I sometimes luck into some good shots but I don't really have an eye for photography.

10. As of right now, I'd have to say my happy place is my aunt and uncle's house in Eugene. I just don't have any negative memories from there, at all. It makes me think of my family and hanging out with my cousins and I miss it dearly.

That's all for now. I'm going to try and go to sleep.

--Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment