Saturday, September 11, 2010

Updates

Just felt like giving some updates on what's been going on for the past week. My cousin is still in the ICU from his surgery but things seem to be pretty good and he should be out by sunday or monday. I know it's hard for everyone in my family but he seems to be in pretty good spirits and everyone has been incredible supportive and kind and it really makes everything better.

On another note, my friend Nadine and I rescued a couple of kittens this week. They're two weeks old roughly. One got attacked by a dog but she's a little trooper and seems to be recovering quite nicely. There mom got chased off so now I have to feed them every 4 hours and play and just watch them around the clock. It's a lot of work and all but it gives me a really nice feeling to know I'm doing something good. They're named Twoshoes and Stella and they are just the biggest sweethearts ever. They really love to climb and are starting to walk around a lot. I'm looking for a good home for them because sadly, I can not keep them (my brother is allergic). I'm going to be sad to see them go because I've already grown way too attached.

my friend Darrell playing guitar to them

Other than that, not too much has been going on. I'm still looking for a job, which I desperately need if I ever want to make it up to Oregon. I guess that's all for now because I am drawing a blank. Much love.

--Emily

Sidenote: i miss Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment