Sunday, September 26, 2010

Long Time, No Blog

So it's been a while since I blogged so I've decided to update. I had a couple of job interviews this past Friday so i'm hoping to get a call back and finally get a job. Mainly because job=money and money=trip to Eugene. I'm still really missing my family up there and really want to go back.

Now that all that is out of the way, here's the more important goings on. My cousin Mikey is out of the hospital which makes everything just that much better. He still has a long recovery ahead but at least he gets to do it from home. My kittens are doing well too. Still looking for a home for them but in the mean time i've been taking care of them and even though they're a lot of work and they frustrate me sometimes, I love them to death, One night I was taking pictures of the babies and i captured a really amazing photo of Twoshoes (also called "Blacky") Somehow, my friend Darrell managed to improve upon the already amazing picture. This is his masterpiece:


How is this not the greatest picture ever

Besides that, I've been going through pictures recently. Mostly i've been looking for pictures of me from when I was younger. This quest led me to think about how genetically blessed my family is. Case in point are the newest members Orrin and Vinnie. They are two of the sweetest, best looking babies I have ever seen (and thats not even me being biased). Here, you can judge for yourself:


Vinnie, rockin' some sunglasses


Orrin, with one of the sweetest smiles ever photographed

See what I mean, you can't see these children and not smile. They are just the two of the cutest babies ever! I miss them both dearly and would very much like to see them again soon.

In other random news, I burned my finger fairly badly today which sucked, but it was okay because Hannah and I made delicious Mexican Lasagna for dinner. It's probably my new favorite food. I also came to the realization that I could eat cheese everyday for the rest of my life and be completely content. I think it is one of the most delicious substances on the planet. I had a fun playdate with Katrina last week (who everyone should go see at Universal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights) and ever since I have not been able to stop quoting "The Hot Chick."

Oh, I almost forgot. My friends and I went to the "Easy A" premiere and the after party. It was so much fun. The movie was really funny and sweet. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The after party was really awesome. I have to thank my friend Noah for getting us all tickets to it.


Katrina and I with Matthew Lanter, he is very pretty


Aly who is pretty much flawless


Noah and I with AJ who is so sweet


Padge!!!


Anna Farris, who was awesomely drunk

So, that is what has been going on for the past couple weeks. I must go to bed now.

-Emily

PS i still miss Caroline and want it to be a year already

No comments:

Post a Comment