Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photos of Fond Memories

The Sam Bradley Band and I after their show at the Hotel Cafe on July 6

Once again with Sam and the Band after his show at the Hotel Cafe on July 13

me and my friend Twoshoes...just chillin'

in costume at Comic-Con (we're Confessors from Legend of the Seeker)

Kaitlin and I with giant Hagger

Me and my baby Wookie friend

Chelsey, Sam, myself, and Jelena after his show at the Whiskey last year

Dominic and I being adorable





Dom, myself, and Jelena at Noah's birthday

Chillin' with Woody at Disneyland

Robert Pattinson, Nadine, and I at the New Moon premiere

Mark, Jeff, Me, Sam, and Twoshoes at the Eclipse premiere

Me and Olive Sleeping while Kaitlin takes pictures

The Eclipse premiere with Ashley Greene
My good friend Peter Facinelli

Ruby Jerrins from Remember Me...I love her


Nadine and I at the Hollywood Bowl waiting for Kings of Leon


These are just some photos that I really like that remind me of good times I've had.


2 comments:

  1. the more i look at pictures of sam bradley, the more i start to like him...


    wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. you best be seeing him in december with me and hannah gurl

    ReplyDelete