Saturday, July 31, 2010

Caroline

Today, Hannah, Katrina, Caroline, Dominic and I all went to Cheesecake Factory and had a really awesome time. There was lots of laughing and just a really nice, relaxing time. Then I got to thinking about how Caroline is going to Germany for a year the Monday after next. It's just way too soon! I have so many things that I want to do with her that I haven't, her departure just kind of sprang up on me.

It just makes me sad to think about how long it's going to be before I see her again. When I didn't see her for six months at the beginning of this year I was sad and now I have to wait an entire year...this is just not going to be fun.

I mean, sure we'll have videochat dates to catch up but it just won't be the same. I'm going to miss our late night adventures and our failed attempts to scare Katrina. She's just one of those people that I can have an amazing time with when we're not even doing anything. It's going to suck a lot but I know she's going to have an amazing time and when she comes back I'm never going to let her leave me again, ever.

All in all, I really want her to have a great experience and not worry about anyone back hear, but I am going to miss her like crazy and be counting the days until she comes home.

That's all for now.

-Emily

2 comments: